Best Practice Study Tour - Application Process
What's on offer?The WIDE Trust is offering a travel grant of up to NZD30,000, to cover travel and accommodation expenses for an eligible candidate, or candidates, to undertake an international tour of no less than two-weeks’ duration, to study leading edge practices in either the forestry or wood industries.
Who can apply?
Any person who is a New Zealand resident and who is actively pursuing a career in the forestry or wood industry sectors in New Zealand.
Conditions of grant
- Grant recipients must be residents of New Zealand.
- Grant recipients must complete the study tour within 15-months of having been awarded a grant.
- Grant recipients will be required to present face-to-face feedback on key learnings from the study tour to the WIDE Trust Trustees at the first opportunity following the conclusion of the study tour.
- It is expected successful candidates and/or their management sponsors will contribute towards some costs associated with the study tour.
- Documentation to verify travel and accommodation costs to be incurred will be required to support payment of grant monies.
- The WIDE Trust Trustees reserve the right to award, amend or withdraw this grant opportunity at their discretion.